The world becomes a better place when we share what we've learned. I am happy to share my knowledge via webcasts and live events.
Please browse my recent speaking work below. if you're interested in bringing my perspective to your campaign or event please contact me.
Conferences & Workshops
- FeverBee's SPRINT Conference: How to Create a Community Development Plan (October 2014)
- FeverBee's SPRINT Workshop (October 2014)
- Platform Optimization — 45 minute presentation, along with a 45 minute guided workshop exercise on the topic of community platforms, and how community managers can best optimize them. This talk was not recorded, so please see the Workshop Workbook for supporting materials.
- Influence & Relationships — 45 minute presentation, along with a 45 minute guided workshop on the topic of building influence within an online community, and developing stronger relationships with community members. This talk was not recorded, so please see the Workshop Workbook for supporting materials.
- The Online Community Meetup: Blurred Lines: Community Management and Customer Support (June 2014)
- Get Satisfaction's Customer Success Summit: Love Your Nerds: Tips for Collaborating With Product and Development Teams (May 2013)
- Get Satisfaction's Customer Success Summit: 5 Key Skills for Successful Community Management (May 2013)
- Get a Preview of the Community Management Essentials Course (Fall 2014)
- Driving Results from Enterprise Community (Spring 2013)
- Amplify Your Business Results with Social Media and Community (Spring 2013)
- 7 Secrets to Customer Success Using Hootsuite (Fall 2013)
- September 2014 - Present
Host, The FeverBee Podcast
- April 2011 - February 2012
Producer, Focus.com Roundtable events (not recorded)